subscription to our tracking software Includes.
All Data & Telstra sim Included - 24/7 LogIn - Smartphone App
$18.00 Monthly or .60c daily
Subscriptions options include
Monthly - Quarterly - Biannual - Annually inc GST
Or Call 08 9521 4325
*Iridium Satellite subscription not include
Our range of vehicle-powered and battery-powered tracking devices provide the flexibility to suit your requirements. OBD port and ‘cigarette lighter’ power options are available, so you can begin tracking without the need to install any wiring, plug and play.
Our software platform provides a complete set of tools to proactively manage and monitor your fleet.
Reduce costs, improve safety, and report on your activities with ease
CONSTANTLY EVOLVING APPLICATIONS
Fleet management has been the core of GPS tracking businesses for 20 or more years. The data collection has improved markedly and the translation of that data has given fleet managers around the world cost cutting mechanisms and improved reliability of vehicles and assets.
Vehicle and Asset Tracking
- Vehicle tracking is a broad brush statement covering vehicle management, staff driving behavior, asset activity, fleet optimization and so on. This is the core of what Keep Track GPS offers in the Telematics platform.
- Our vehicle tracking is about offering organizations the ability to easily access secure info about their fleet, drivers, and activities in a user-friendly environment. Asset optimization is the buzzword these days in driving down costs, and improving bottom-lines, particularly in labour-intensive industries.
The Keep Track GPS software is intuitive, easy to navigate and non-clunky unlike many of the other platforms out there.
- Even our battery powered devices have frequent logging capability while maintaining exceptionally long battery life to the extent that clients use them for service and maintenance scheduling.
- Some of our popular and easy-to-use key features in Telematics Guru are:
- Geo fencing
- Department filters
One touch Movement Alerts
- Recovery Mode
- User management
- Fleet Management reports
- Our devices have the ability to record, report and act on IO’s (Input/Outputs), such as SOS Duress, Driver ID, PTO activity, etc.
- This allows a user or organization to categorize their business and private mileage as well as capture comments about the trip to meet Tax Authority requirements of Taxable Benefit reporting.
- This information can be viewed in the Trip Reports and FBT Reports in the Keep Track GPS software platform.
- Ideal products are the KeepTrack Dart and KeepTrack G62, wired devices.
- The 5 digit keypad is an alternative way of capturing the Business or Private Trip in vehicle, rather than allocating the trips on the website later.
Driver Behaviour is an important safety and cost saving measure. Driver behaviour alerts and reports help with Safety and Compliance, and enable you to get the most from your staff and assets.
Erratic driver behaviour can cause:
- Accidents and injuries
- Increased wear and tear
- Increased fuel and maintenance running costs
- Poor PR if vehicles are branded and seen to have nuisance drivers
Scheduled Maintenance Job and Reporting
We all know we need to plan and service vehicles and assets regularly and punctually to achieve maximum reliability,
performance and cost of ownership value.
Keep Track GPS Telematics captures asset activity in terms of ignition events / movement events.From this, we can deduce time traveled, distance traveled, idle time, etc.
Taking this data, Keep Track GPS Telematics has an intuitive Service and Maintenance module that allows the client to set service intervals / alerts / reminders as the device accumulates distance / hours, and translate this into Jobs with action and sign-off features. Otherwise known as Preventative Maintenance.
- Preventative maintenance is an important cost saving measure in fleets characterised by scheduling and servicing vehicles and equipment punctually before problems can develop with knock-on effects of delays, costs, down-time, and customer service disappointments.
- In most cases, the punctual servicing and maintenance of assets using this module covers the ROI of the entire tracking project on its own.
- The module also helps with Safety and Compliance of things like vehicle and tyre inspections, registration reminders, Driver and equipment certifications, as well as providing a pro-active means to order parts in advance at optimum pricing.
Driver Management and Identification
We have discussed how driver behaviour is a very important part of ensuring assets are looked after and safety standards
are kept. By capturing the driver ID, the company can attribute trips, routing, man-hours and driver behaviour to a particular driver. This allows the company to:
- Optimize driver standards and performance
- Reduce running costs
- Practice safe management methods
- Attribute activities to jobs for costing and billing purposes
- Discipline drivers for poor driving or infringements
- Improve driver skills with actual data feedback
- Improve customer image from improved road behavior
KeepTrack GPS has a range of driver ID accessories and tools which help a client identify areas of attention as well as complying to safety standards.
Keep Track GPS offer the following driver ID options:
- 125kHz RFID reader – a RFID reader wired to the device, and a tag the user touches onto the reader to identify themselves
- 5 digit keypad – a convenient in-vehicle keypad that can take up to a 5 numbered pin (driver ID number) with audible and visible feedback
- iButton Reader – the traditional low cost Dallas key reader and tag system
Can you stop drivers or machine operators using a piece of equipment they are not certified / qualified for?
KeepTrack GPS has a driver list feature whereby you can populate your driver list and allocate certain drivers / operators to specific assets / vehicles. If an immobilizer has been fitted, a driver / operator will not be able to start the asset if they are not an authorized user according to the Driver List.
This is particularly essential in operating dangerous equipment for safety reasons as well as legal liabilities and potential punitive damages to the business for non-compliance.