4G - GPS Tracker
The Explorer is a compact 4G GPS vehicle tracker with an range of inputs and out puts to cater for the most demanding applications. The explorer's compact housing contains the GPS and cellular antennas. All of the functionality is exposed through a 24 wire connector, allowing for quick and simple installations. This includes ignition + 6 inputs, two outputs. The internal backup battery provides alerts and tracking operations even when external power is removed. It uses offline satellite aiding technology for faster acquisition and more accurate and reliable tracking in locations where other devices just give up.
The G120 is now equipped with a Bluetooth v5 module, enabling it to act as a Bluetooth Gateway
Different applications include:
- Low-cost Bluetooth tags, like the Guppy Bluetooth Tag can be fitted to low value assets. When a tag is in range of the G120, it will report to it, and the location of the tag can be estimated. All without need for a SIM or data plan
- The G120 can be installed in a truck cab, and the SensorNode Bluetooth® in the cargo hold to provide wireless temperate or other input (like if a door is open or closed) monitoring.
Download Data Sheet
Global Asset Management
Uses 4G mobile network when in coverage areas.
Fleet & Logistics
From complex fleet & logistics applications to cold chain management, and nautical applications.
The explorer is ideal to use for fleet tracking with reports for OHS security , tracking, geofencing, driver id and accelerometer data.
In the event of an accident, the accident detection system or black box will provide details of GPS and accelerometer data for a two hour window
- Vehicle and Fleet Tracking
- Lone and Remote Workers
- Out of cellular coverage locations
- Cold Chain Management
- Agricultural Vehicles
- Mining, Oil and Gas Rigs
RFID Driver ID Reader.(G120)
The Compact unit incorporates a 125kHZ RFID Reader which reads a variety of cards and keyfobs.
Simply plug into the device harness to install and works with a range programmable driver id key-fobs and cards.
- 5cm typical read range (can read through plastic / dashboard)
- Plugs into the DMCAN peripheral plug on the KeepTrack Dart harness for easy installation
- Includes a LED and buzzer for reminding drivers to swipe their card
- Compatible with the EM4001 RFID standard