Keep Track GPS understands that sometimes you may need to return devices you have purchased from us. To help with this, we have set out below the Keep Track GPS Returns Policy which explains key points that you should be aware of.
Our Returns Policy includes the rights that you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer), and does not seek to exclude or limit these. If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law are not limited by a defined time. However, the Australian Consumer Law does recognize that the relevant time period for which a remedy may be available can vary from product to product, depending on factors such as the nature of the product and the price. Keep Track GPS adopts the same approach. As you can appreciate, the type of remedy we can offer you may also vary depending on how long it takes you to return the product to us.
- Consumer Guarantees have no set time limit but generally last for an amount of time that is reasonable to expect given factors including the cost and quality of the product or any representations made.
How to return a faulty item:
Our returns Policy lasts 21 days from date of Delivery.
If you suspect your item is faulty or not working properly, please call us on 0414 368 230 so that we can offer troubleshooting advice over the phone. For a lot of our products, we can resolve issues over the phone by offering remote support, or assisting with firmware updates. Alternatively, you can post your product back to us for assessment. If a fault is found, you are welcome to ask us (Keep Track GPS) to handle the warranty process for you. In order to obtain any remedy from us, you must provide us with proof of purchase. This may either be a receipt we issued, or bank statement/credit card statement clearly showing the amount which corresponds to the purchase price, and that shows Keep Track GPS was the merchant.
What’s not covered by our returns / warranty policy:
- Water infiltration or evidence of water infiltration.
- Damage to the recharge connection point from where the charging cable has/was forcibly and incorrectly inserted and/or recklessly removed.
- Accident Damage by Misuse, flood water infiltration, fire, earthquakes, accident.
Who pays for freight?
Any expenses relating to returning your product to us will normally have to be paid by you. We will pay the return costs to send the repaired/new item back to you, but reserve the right to charge for return freight if you send a non-faulty item back to us.
Shipping:To return your product, you should mail your product to:
13 Glenorchy Road Perth Western Australia AU 6110
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a traceable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Can I return an item if it is not faulty?
As a retailer we are not obliged to accept return of goods purchased from our online store unless required under Australian Consumer Law. We do not have to accept returns if you changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase, or had no use for it. Please make your choice with this in mind.
We can only accept non-faulty goods for return in the following circumstances:
- You have a valid receipt or other proof of purchase with Keep Track GPS
- You were offered a return acceptance within a particular time frame, by the sales person at the time of purchase. You will need to have a careful record to prove this, and the goods must be complete with all packaging and accessories, and in as-new condition.
If you wish to request your non-faulty product outside of the above conditions, our Business Manager may consider your request, and determine a re-stocking fee based on the conditions of the goods, and date of purchase. At our prerogative, any refund agreed upon, may be in a form other than cash or credit/debit card reversal, for example bank transfer. Within 7 days
Shipping Fees, Setup Costs, Sim Cards, are Non refundable.
Restocking Fee: $15.00
For more information on your consumer rights, please visit