Satellite Trailer Tracking
By employing SmartOne Solar, your company can streamline M2M operations, monitor and manage remote assets.
SmartOne Solar is the next generation of Globalstar’s industry-acclaimed SmartOne product line. While operating on one of the most modern and fastest satellite networks in the world and powered by the sun, this IoT device provides excellent remote monitoring and tracking capabilities.
The SmartOne Solar’s NiMH rechargeable batteries deliver up to 10 years of life, drastically reducing maintenance time and cost for labour and parts. It lets users intelligently configure reporting times and intervals for custom information delivery.
It has also achieved unparalleled safety/device certifications including ATEX Class I Zone 0: Division 1, CSA22.2, UL60079-0, IP69K, HERO certifications, and others. to meet the needs of every application. Let SmartOne Solar streamline your M2M operations today.
SmartOne Solar allows you to proactively manage remote assets through automated data collection and critical monitoring.
- A solar-powered, low device with up to 8 years of battery life and no requirement for external power or antennas
- Control costs with affordable and scalable satellite service plans
- Improves operational productivity through reliable remote asset performance monitoring, safety/compliance, smart metering and data visibility
- Trouble-free management for personnel responsible for assets with autonomous and efficient device operation
- Additional options for control over message delivery with geofencing capabilities
SmartOne Solar Asset Tracker Includes:
- 12 different reporting times
- Interval or 24-hour operation mode
- Alternate reporting schedules
- Low battery message
- Motion Sensor/Vibration parameter and scheduling
- Contact closure parameters
- Diagnostic messages
- Include Speed and Heading data in reported motion messages
- Solar-powered with up to 10 years of battery life
- Intrinsically Safe
- Bluetooth interface for easy configuration
- GPS Location reporting in 4 modes
- Geo-fencing with configurable range
- Stationary or in-motion reporting
- Reduced messaging & theft recovery modes
- Receives and transmits data from external sensors
- Two dry contact or wetted-voltage inputs available to manage engine run time, tank level or various alarm inputs
- Quick and easy installation requires no harnesses, external power or external antennas
- 8.26cm (H) X 17.78cm (W) X 2.86cm (D)
- 385 g
- With optional mounting bracket 1150 g
- Operating Temperature: -40° to +85° C
- Input Voltage: 10 TO 48 VDC
- Battery Type: Built-in rechargeable NiMH batteries (non-replaceable)
CERTIFICATIONS & STANDARDS
- FCC, ISED, CE, AUS/NZ, ANATEL, INMETRO CERTIFICATE – LMP 19.0127 X
- PENDING: JQA(JAPAN), IFT, INDONESIA